The Borough Council meets the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 PM in the Community Hall.
SNOW REMOVAL COMPLAINTS ARE NOT TO BE MADE TO WATSON’S EXCAVATING
If you have an issue please contact one of the following individuals:
Chris Walker, Borough, President – (570) 412-7925
Fred Wesner, Borough, Vice President – (570) 768-2250
The Community Hall is located at 2578 Susquehanna Trail. It is used by the various community organizations and churches. The facility is now air conditioned.
It is also available for rent to the public at $300.00/day. Please contact the Kathie Noonan at 570-415-2346 for reservations. Payment for rentals should be made payable to the McEwensville Borough and either mailed to PO Box 1, McEwensville or deposited in the secure payment box outside the borough office. All rentals are required to sign a contract.
The Code Enforcement, Permit and Zoning Official for McEwensville Borough is Central Keystone COG. Their phone number is 1-877-457-9401. Please contact them for any questions you may have regarding any of these issues.
The Borough Council is pleased to announce the partnership of Central Keystone Council of Governments (CkCOG) to serve as the new code enforcement agency.
The services offered are:
- Uniform Construction Code Enforcement (building Codes) for Residential and Commercial
- Property Maintenance Code Enforcement
- Commercial & Residential Electrical service inspections
- Public Housing Inspections and Permitting
- Zoning Ordinance Enforcement and Permitting
- Certificates of Occupancy or Code compliance
- Health and Safety Inspections for Personal Care Homes
- Emergency Management Services
Please call 1-877-457-9401 before you start any building or structural projects for permit applications.
The Borough Council would like to remind residents of burning restrictions on Sundays and legal holidays. Also no burning is permitted after dark. Please be a good neighbor and be mindful of others!